Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Pretty Little Things



In my eyes, pretty little things are only made more sweet by adding personalized details. This past weekend I had the pleasure of creating a few fun gifts for my sweet friend Ivy to decorate her engagement party.



I wanted to make special decoratives to not only brighten the scene, but to add a sense of intimacy for the guests. Using the color pallet of Ivy's choosing, I constructed table runners for each of the three tables and pillows to blanket the seats. To give the items the personal flare, I screen printed the fabric with the couples initials and names. The end product was a simple, yet sophisticated gift that the couple can enjoy beyond the party.



Look here to enjoy a few of my favorite personalized gifts!!




I love these cards for every occasion!


Amazing way to keep your favorite photos alive


A gift I would love to receive

No comments:

Post a Comment