Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Captivated by her Beauty

While enjoying my daily dose of coffee this morning and a quick peek into the lives of some of my favorite fellow bloggers, I happened upon this post by Sfgirlbybay (Love her!!).




In Jeana Shohn's expansive body of work, women are photographed in the private sanctuary of their home. Shohn interviews the stunning beauties in all things fashion. Challenging the portrait subjects to pull inspiration from their own closet to model for the camera. The work is honest and provoking. 




Just the sort of thing a girl like me needs to get back on her fashion game!! 




I have looked through a number of pics and have featured some here, but I would love to know some of your favorites! Is there any one picture or muse that speaks to your personal style? 



No comments:

Post a Comment