Thursday, May 26, 2011

Hello Lovely

We live in a world that is measured by quick turn around and instant, but not always fulfilling gratification. There are countless emails and online messages exchanged at such a rapid rate that we have all but lost the art of hand written well constructed correspondence. 


Thankfully there are artists/craftsmen who have clung to and given rebirth to the long ago tradition of well made paper goods. Blue Eye Brown Eye is a Fort Worth based letterpress and design company owned/operated by the lovely Ms. Lauren.  I met the creative calligraphy goddess while taking one of her private how to letterpress classes. I highly recommend this for a fun date night or just a way to build your knowledge of hand crafted goods. 


I am proud to share with you the success of one of her newest ventures, pretty little monogramed cards.


Available now at Anthropologie



I cherish my delightful little hand made stationary crafted by individually placed vintage type blocks and hand mixed ink. Each time I draft a letter to a loved one, I know my message is wonderfully complimented by the unique beauty of the stationary. 

Check out the full product line of Blue Eye Brown Eye here!


No comments:

Post a Comment