Friday, May 27, 2011

Sunny Weekend Ahead

I don't know about you, but I am itching to get this holiday weekend started!! The weather is going to be fantastically warm with nothing by blue skies on the horizon. The mister and I only have a few things on the schedule including a fantastic Saturday night with friends enjoying the spectacular Cowtown Hoedown. If you have never made it out, this is the weekend to join!! Be sure to find me and say hello. 


As for the actual Memorial Day, we have some pending lake plans that I have my fingers crossed will solidify! I could use a day full of vitamin D and breezy relaxation. Refinery 29 has the perfect weekend outfits for the occasion! This is my favorite!! I LOVE the vintage inspired cover up. 




Check out the rest of their weekend looks here and find your favorite! Do you have any big plans?? I would love to hear all about them and will be sure to share pics from mine next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment